Thursday, February 4, 2016

Clubwhore by Kim Jones *Verna's Review*



I’m that girl…
The girl every woman loves to hate.
The one your man dreams about.
I live up to my name…
CLUBWHORE.
And this is my story.


She needs something. Something Devil’s Renegade MC Sergeant at Arms Bryce is more than willing to give. But he’s not the kind of man who asks. He takes. And soon, he will take her. He’ll dominate her. He’ll captivate her. She’ll be his—no patches…no property…no titles. Only her. Only him.
She thinks this is her story to tell.
It very well may be.
But he…is fixing to rewrite it.
 

Note: This is a full-length standalone Devil's Renegade Motorcycle Club novel. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.




*****

This was my first Kim Jones book and it will definitely not be my last. 

Clubwhore is this year’s most electrifying and intoxicating book of the year. Once you begin the story you are pulled in and can’t put it down. It will captivate you and leave you yearning for more.
Delilah is a charming character. I love that she owns who she is and doesn’t care what anyone else thinks of her. That is until she meets Bryce. She can’t help but want him to accept her the way she is. Then she finds herself wanting something she has never wanted before. It’s something that has her working through everything in her life to figure out if it’s worth fighting for. Luckily, she has Bryce by her side and every step of the way he helps her to rewrite her life and they own it, together. He is just sensational. 

Delilah and Bryce’s chemistry is magnetic. Once they meet everything is intensified and explosive. You will not be able to put it down. It has everything that a reader like me needs. It’s fierce, energetic, and powerful. I loved that nothing was left to the imagination. 

So if you enjoy a passionate and fiery read, you will love this one. I know I did. 

I give Clubwhore by Kim Jones Five out of Five Gripping Stars!!







No comments:

Post a Comment